Welcome:

A place for my SISSY/CD/TV/TG musings and fantasies. All are welcome! I'm learning as I go, ANY advice and or comments are very appreciated!!!

DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the images that appear here. They have been altered and posted here for the enjoyment of myself and those who share the same interests. I do not make money from them nor do I sell them. If the owners of the images wish for them to be removed, all they have to do is simply request it and I will gladly take them down. Requests can be sent to: Britney Shagwell. If anyone wishes to post these captions anywhere else, all that I ask is a message be sent to me at the above address and a link to this blog providing credit.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Batgirl & Robin



3 comments:

  1. I'm a little surprised that the "old man" didn't request David to show up in costume.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sequels, Kyra, sequels.... Muhahahahahahahaha

      Delete
  2. You did say one's career path could be set by the party, right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete